- The customer's IP address is logged at the time of order placement. This is done for reasons of fraud protection.
- In case of fraudulent orders, they are identified and submitted to the appropriate authorities.
- A customer has the right to visit the Foodinos web page without supplying personal identifiable information.
- The web servers merely collect the domain names and not personal information of the customer.
- Foodinos reserves the right to collect personal information from the customer including and not limited to first and last name, telephone & mobile numbers, email address, delivery address and any other information voluntarily provided by the customer.
This information is collected in the event a customer
- Places an order on the website/app or through other platforms.
- Enters a contest or promotional activity.
- Participates in a survey.
- Subscribes to the Foodinos mailing list.
- Submits website/app feedback.
- Personal information collected by Foodinos from any other source will be duly informed.
Use and Disclosure
- Apart from the events mentioned above, Foodinos may use the personal information collected to improve the content of the website/app, customize the website/app to the customer's preferences, communicate information to the customer, and for any other specified purposes.
- Foodinos may also store and process the personal information collected in order to provide goods and services.
- The personal information is used in accordance to the customers benefit, including but not limited to any of the following purposes
- Provide the customer promotion information.
- Process an online order placed by the customer.
- Determine the number of unique customers the website/app receives on any given day.
- Conduct reviews of the website/app.
- Respond to specific requests from customers.
- Keep the customers informed of any changes to the website/app.
- Conduct market research.
- Periodically send offers and information on product and services that Foodinos deems will be of interest to the customers.
- Additional customer information is collected at the time of placing an online order on the Foodinos website/app.
- This is done to verify customer credentials and facilitate delivery to the customer's door.
- The online ordering system stores information about the customers past orders in order to enable quick re-ordering in the future.
- On concluding an online order on the Foodinos website/app, the customer may be prompted to associate their contact details like mobile number with their social media accounts such as Facebook, Google, etc. The customer may choose to do so for ease of future ordering.
- Food shown are for illustration purpose only. Actual product may differ from the images shown in this website.
Debit/Credit Card Details
- Foodinos does not store Debit/ credit card or any other customer payment information.
Third Party Disclosure
Personal information submitted by a customer to Foodinos may be disclosed to a third party such as mailing agencies employed by Foodinos to provide services, to meet the purpose for which it was submitted;
- If the customer has provided express consent to share the information.
- If Foodinos is required or authorized by law to disclose the information.
- If the customer's personal information is collected in connection with a joint promoter, to that joint promoter for marketing and research purposes.
- If Foodinos feels the customer might like to receive information about a third party's goods and services.
Access, Accuracy and Security
- Foodinos will take reasonable steps to ensure the personal information collected is accurate, complete and up-to-date.
- The customer may access and request correction of any personal information concerning you at any time.
- The customer may also request the personal information be deleted at any time. Any such requests should be made directly by contacting Foodinos.
- Foodinos will take reasonable steps to protect personal information from misuse, loss and unauthorized access, modification or disclosure.
Information We Collect Through Your Use of Our Services
When you use our Application, we collect information about you in the following general categories:
- Location Information: When you use the Application for delivery, we collect precise location data for seeking the nearest location . If you permit the app to access location services through the permission system used by your mobile operating system (“platform”), we may also collect the precise location of your device when the app is running in the foreground or background. You may find more details approximate location (network-based) precise location (GPS- and network-based)
- Contacts Information: If you permit the app to access the address book on your device through the permission system used by your mobile platform, we may access and store names and contact information from your address book to facilitate social interactions through our Services and for other purposes described in this Statement or at the time of consent or collection. You may find more details read your contacts.
- Identity: These permission allows us to pre-populate your email address, first name, last name from your contact card during registration. If you already have a Google Sign-In account on your device, App can also use these permissions to pre-populate your email address. These permissions are also used for signing into PHPL apps using your Google+ account. Your email address profile is sent to PHPL servers so that your receipts can be emailed to you and we can do further communication. You may find more details find accounts on the device add or remove accounts read your own contact card.
Use of Information
We may use the information we collect about you to:
- Provide, maintain, and improve our Services, including, for example, to facilitate proper delivery location, develop new features, provide customer support to Users, authenticate users, and send product updates and administrative messages.
- Perform internal operations, including, for example, to prevent fraud and abuse of our Services; to troubleshoot software bugs and operational problems; to conduct data analysis, testing, and research; and to monitor and analyze usage and activity trends.
- Send you communications we think will be of interest to you, including information about products, services, promotions, news.